Type : City : Bedroom : Budget :
 
Home » Purvankara Projects Ltd Bangalore
Puravankara Projects Ltd
Purva Highlands, Bangalore

Purva Highlands, Bangalore

Type : 3 BHK
Location : Kanakpura Road, Bangalore
Price : 3690
Enquire

Provident Welworth City, Bangalore

Provident Welworth City, Bangalore

Type : 2 BHK
Location : Doddaballapur Main Road
Price : 1925
Enquire

Purva Skywood Bangalore, Bangalore

Purva Skywood Bangalore, Bangalore

Type : 3 BHK
Location : Off Sarajpur Road
Price : 4150
Enquire

Purva Venezia Bangalore, Bangalore

Purva Venezia Bangalore, Bangalore

Type : 3BR-3T
Location : Yelahanka, Bangalore
Price : 4200
Enquire

Purva Midtown Residences, Bangalore

Purva Midtown Residences, Bangalore

Type : 3BHK+3T
Location : Old Madras Road
Price : 4190
Enquire

Purva Atria Platina, Bangalore

Purva Atria Platina, Bangalore

Type : 3BHK-3T
Location : RMV Extn. in Bangalore
Price : 7040
Enquire

Purva Seasons, Bangalore

Purva Seasons, Bangalore

Type : 1 BHK
Location : Located at C V Raman Nagar, close to Bagmane Tech Park and DRDO, Bangalore
Price : 5590 to 5950
Enquire

Purvankara Projects Limited, a Bangalore based property builder, is coming out with an IPO during the book building method. Purvankara Projects IPO will disclose for subscription on 31 July 2007 and will end for subscription on 03 August 2007. Purvankara Projects Limited has set the price band for the IPO between Rs. 500 and Rs. 525 per share. According to the Draft Prospectus, Purvankara Projects Limited will utilize the carries on of the IPO for reserved high interest loans and for acquiring land. Purvankara Projects Limited is presently present in Bangalore, Kochi, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Mysore, Colombo and U.A.E. Over 80% of Purvankara Projects’ portfolio is residential and the other 20% is commercial. Post IPO, the shares of Purvankara Projects Limited will be scheduled on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and the National Stock Exchange (NSE). The guide managers for the Purvankara Projects IPO are DSP Merrill Lynch Limited, Citigroup Global Markets Ltd, and Kotak Mahindra Capital Limited. The registrar for the Purvankara Projects IPO is Intime Spectrum Registry Limited. For informs on the subscription / oversubscription ratio of Purvankara Projects Ltd IPO and to be familiar with the IPO allotment rank, refund details and listing date of Purvankara Projects Ltd. IPO, do verify this blog often. The Purvankara Projects IPO is a attractive huge IPO with an issue size in surplus of Rs. 1000 crores.